Ripping Animations

Thread Started By MrNoob

• 92 Vote(s) - 3.01 Average
Rate Thread
Newbie here, can someone talk to be about ripping animations and putting them back in other objects on other grids (Opensim based)?

Drebin wrote a tutorial on how to extract animations here:

[To see links please register here]

Once you extract them you can just slap them back into any object and use a normal LSL animating script.

would it be possible to spend some time helping me with the spoofing settings on Darkstorm? Naturally I want to go undetected and not sure how to do the spoofing part.

Thanks

(10-20-2015, 10:28 AM)DrkUser Wrote:

would it be possible to spend some time helping me with the spoofing settings on Darkstorm? Naturally I want to go undetected and not sure how to do the spoofing part.

Thanks

Make sure you are using the updated version.
And then just change the mac and ID0 refreshed several times.
And and as well, make sure to have the updated Firestorm version number in there, or you will be playing with fire.

I'd really like to go through the animations tutorial. I have new ones I'd like to share.

Thanks for asking that, MrNoob - you saved me the trouble.  :)

Here is Zero's tutorial on exactly how to spoof your settings ^.^ HTH 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ripping/copying scripts Black_sails 5 16,132 06-02-2020, 07:16 PM
Last Post: Mahonry33
  ripping yorkie 4 2,752 05-14-2020, 10:04 AM
Last Post: yorkie
  Ripping no-modify scripts? Zammy 1 3,482 06-16-2018, 08:49 PM
Last Post: Drebin Dubious
  Do I still need Tor/Proxifier even if I won't be greifing, but just ripping? britneybeans 8 11,459 08-21-2013, 09:43 PM
Last Post: InigoMontoya