Is it considered scamming, if you have a group with a join fee..

Thread Started By Condoms

• 54 Vote(s) - 3.2 Average
Rate Thread
And you spam it everywhere trying to get people to join.. Just so you can get a quick buck?

Like say i created a music lovers group.
Set the join fee to 1000.
Then randomly invite people to join, and they join but find out i took 1000 from them because they wernt paying attention...

I know its poor business like.. But what do you think?
Is this consider scamming?

Hmmmm, I wonder..

I dont know it's wrong of course, but then again it's the person's fault for not paying attention to the big 1000L to join text.

I dont think it's a scam, I mean as long as you actually talk about Music XD

(10-19-2015, 11:48 AM)ZeroThe10th Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Hmmmm, I wonder..

I dont know it's wrong of course, but then again it's the person's fault for not paying attention to the big 1000L to join text.

I dont think it's a scam, I mean as long as you actually talk about Music XD

Reason being, i have a sex group... For those who like sex.
Sex Sells. But group only has a few members.. only like a handful.
But i was thinking, wondering if i set a group join fee, if people would pay it.
I do know its not ethical and morally wrong.. but im actually curious now.
And i dont think it is scamming, due to it tells them.. But people never pay attention..
So if they complain, nothing can be done.

I think its a great idea. Just set up two accounts and make sure to use vpn. After you get the money transfer it to another account and buy something or donate it to your third account. Of course your first account will get banned after multiple complaints. So make sure its a disposable account.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  join vip with btc OemRat69 1 1,072 01-26-2020, 05:52 AM
Last Post: OemRat69