hi!

Thread Started By cowboysdontcry

• 62 Vote(s) - 2.65 Average
Rate Thread
i have always sucked at introducing myself (and writing things about myself) but...hi, i think like most people on here i want to learn things, get to know things (and people on the grid, since im kinda new.)

Lol, It's okay alot of people are shy at first then they just kinda blend in, so what is it that you want to learn?
what kind of things are you into?

hmm well, all sorts of things really! i was very interested in learning how to import/export mesh and things like that and i kind of learned most of it instantly from here (yay) and also blender/marvelous designer things..im such a noob to it all and i was really happy to find a lot of tutorials for these things on here too. i'm hoping to be able to share some things soon, also..just when i get the hang of it all though :-)

Well, We look forward to seeing what you have to share, Just make sure you share before you start downloading stuff. The other admins will go on a rage if you leech off the site.

Oh make sure you fill out your profile if you havent already, and I'll send your rep a bit later

As for meeting people on the grid most of us are in hiding you know due to the nature of what we do. However you can always find me at Bug Island.

Just look for the one that looks the most sane XD

haha, yes! i thought most people would hide..which is kind of what i plan on doing too (but i bet most people on here are trustworthy anyway, who knows.) ill have to visit there sometime.

and! a little question for you, maybe you can help me? i was wondering if you could link me a thread with a kinda how-to on saving/exporting AO's from sl? i have been trying to search but im pretty sure my search terms make no sense & i have a few cutesie ao's i feel people would enjoy!

[To see links please register here]

wohoo, thanks! i honestly didnt think this stuff would be so simple. so now i have those anims saved i can upload the folder to something like mega and then upload it here as a post including the link?

Yup and if you can include the promo picture of the item and you'll be set!

(07-24-2015, 02:48 PM)ZeroThe10th Wrote:

As for meeting people on the grid most of us are in hiding you know due to the nature of what we do. However you can always find me at Bug Island.

Just look for the one that looks the most sane XD

Wrong location! Goonsquad location is now