Aloha

Thread Started By Elisabel

• 56 Vote(s) - 3.02 Average
Rate Thread
Well, my name it's Elisabel and i came here from this youtube tutorial:

[To see links please register here]

I live in Argentina and 1 dollar it's more for you than for me, and i don't have credit card, so, i don't know how i can colaborate, so please take care of me.
With all my regards,
yhank you very much,
Elisa

i forgot: i'm 37 years old, living in Ushuaia, and still playing Second Life from time to time, having a struggle with my low internet capacity...
SL got bigger with more things to learn, so, that is why i'm here!

Welcome. I joined not long before you, and enjoying every moment.
And i hope you better learn more while your here, plus its fun here.
If you need help with anything at all, just ask.

Thanks!
and yes!, there is a whole new world in this webpage.
i tried to follow the instructions on the video tutorial but it seems there is nothing on avatar components here, maybe because i'm new?
well i'll explore more!

(05-30-2015, 09:54 PM)Elisabel Wrote:

Thanks!
and yes!, there is a whole new world in this webpage.
i tried to follow the instructions on the video tutorial but it seems there is nothing on avatar components here, maybe because i'm new?
well i'll explore more!

Read up about different viewers and UUID's.
It's more simple than it looks and your see yourself brand new soon.

Which topic on Avatar components do you need help with?

here is one for Importing:

thank you very much for your help!
well, what i wanted to know if this is a bank of data where i could get certains UUID to paste it to the basic shirt or bikini that comes with lolas delicq so i can wear my same exact skin (i don't want to buy appliers, i got a lot of skins, a lot of freebie skins, dollarbie skins, old skins that i like). And also, i have ALL my shirts that i can't wear with lolas... everything can't be wear because it is a mesh object and it is not really integrated on the basic avatar structure... so....
i went to the place where the video instructs (avatar components on the forum) and it was empty:
Sorry but there are currently no threads in this forum with the specified date and time limiting options.

what that means?

and another question: is there a way to get the uuid of everything i got? i already got stuff but can't wear them as i explain it earlier, so, if you can't provide the uuid for everything (i think it is virtually impossible!) is there a program, a bot, that can take off the UUID so i can paste it on the shirt lolas provide? (and of course, that the game not notice that i did that because it would be AWFUL to lose my avie!) it is a waste of money to buy a whole new wardrove and i don't want to have millions of stuff on my inventory.. in RL as in SL, you wont wear them all!! and a heavy inventory lags the game.. or so they said...
it is fun to go to shopping, it is what mostly you can do in SL if your friends doesn't play it anymore, but i don't got a lot of money...
I hope i explain it well enough! i don't have a good english (i think in spanish and write in english and that is not how you do it!!)
thank you again!!

if anybody could help me, please? is there a way of copy the texture of all my upper body cloth to apply an wear it with lola delicq?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Aloha thisguy 2 513 06-11-2023, 05:16 PM
Last Post: Lagertha
Music Aloha! fafa 2 868 04-29-2020, 10:57 AM
Last Post: Adam Goose
Thumbs Up Aloha ImaWokin 1 1,045 06-14-2019, 05:40 PM
Last Post: Optimus Prime
  Aloha! Savagen 5 1,935 06-02-2019, 03:04 AM
  Aloha Teyaki 1 2,420 09-06-2017, 07:11 PM