.: MESHWORX Factory Loft 2 versions :.
Femme Offline
Goonsquad Member
Goonsquad

Threads: 410
[Image: FacroryLoft%20GROUND%20MP%20Splash.jpg]

[Image: FacroryLoft%20GROUND%204.jpg]

[Image: FacroryLoft%20GROUND%201.jpg]

Now updated, just 64 PRIMS and better LOD! All texture/lighting baked for a photo real look.

Roll up Door that can be stopped at any time in it operation, Owner can choose who opens the doors (owner, Group or everyone.
……………………………………………………………………………
THIS IS A MESH PRODUCT:
If you do not have a mesh-compatible viewer, the building will not appear correctly for you. These can be downloaded from the Second Life website, or other 3rd party viewers such as Firestorm or Phoenix.
ABOUT THE FACTORY LOFT:
Hand crafted in Maya, baked lighting to custom textures for a very realistic look.
I was inspired when working for a San Francisco game company that was in an old converted US Air Force Hanger. In the same area there were other Hangers waiting to be refitted and transformed into commercial buildings. I took the opportunity to take some photos for textures of the great looking walls and roof girders which would then later become the basis of the Meshworx Factory Loft. 
My hope is that I have created a feeling of realism when you walk through this spacious open plan building. Sunlight streaming through large factory windows bringing to life the front area while old style factory lamps illuminate the darkest corners giving it a comfortable vibe in the back and upper level.
Unlike the Skybox Version, the GROUND Version has an entry door and rollup door. Click on the entry door to open/close or the red button to open the rollup. The Rollup can be stopped at anytime as it goes up or down by simply clicking the red button. By clicking on the rollup door will bring up the Access control System menu that gives you the power to allow the people you want enter. Public, Group or owner.
INFO:
● PRIMS: Only 64 Prims
● MATERIALS USED: MESH
● FOOTPRINT: 40x40
● Fits 4096 sqm parcel or bigger

[Image: FacroryLoft_MP_Splash.jpg]
[Image: factory%20Loft%20_026.jpg]
[Image: factory%20Loft%20_013.jpg]
THIS IS A MESH PRODUCT:

If you do not have a mesh-compatible viewer, the building will not appear correctly for you. These can be downloaded from the Second Life website, or other 3rd party viewers such as Firestorm.

ABOUT THE FACTORY LOFT:

I've made the Window panorama mod/copy so you can put your own panorama image in the window or delete the panorama screen to see outside.

Hand crafted in Maya, baked lighting to custom textures for a very realistic look.

I was inspired when working for a San Francisco game company that was in an old converted US Air Force Hanger. In the same area there were other Hangers waiting to be refitted and transformed into commercial buildings. I took the opportunity to take some photos for textures of the great looking walls and roof girders which would then later become the basis of the Meshworx Factory Loft.
My hope is that I have created a feeling of realism when you walk through this spacious open plan building. Sunlight streaming through large factory windows bringing to life the front area while old style factory lamps illuminate the darkest corners giving it a comfortable vibe in the back and upper level.

INFO:
● PRIMS: Only 58 Prims
● MATERIALS USED: Mesh and SL Prims
● FOOTPRINT: 40x40
● Fits 4096 sqm parcel or bigger
● There are no doors to enter this building so landmark when you are inside, or set up teleport points.

[Image: sHxfu.png]
[Image: q3dJm.png]

jayteenc
Unregistered

thanks man....i really needed the textures on this one!

KarlieStan
Unregistered

tysvm!!

Dx92x
Unregistered

thanks!

Mellie Offline
Beginner
Registered

Threads: 0
great one, thank you

dewster94 Offline