We are working diligently to bring you better content Join V.I.P Today. and become part of the Team!
After you Pay for V.I.P click the Email Us link to email your username
and receipt for Activation
EMAIL US
Membership Options
Thread Rating:
  • 68 Vote(s) - 3.09 Average
use 3D in photoshop cs4 or cs5 SL Clothing second life
Hello Guest!! You need to Register or to view the content
Looking for system clothing tutorials thanks
thx brother I needed this shit
(11-16-2015, 08:20 AM)CocoCurious Wrote: Looking for system clothing tutorials thanks

It's a great tutorial. Since she uses system templates for the clothing this also works for them as well. I have imported my avatar, and a few other 'custom work' ones into the 3D model and made quite a few customer skins with the tattoos embedded directly on the skin. They work amazingly well with a seamless transition from upper to lower templates. This also frees up the 'tattoo' layer on mesh bodies so you don't loose that 'favorite' tat you love.
Nice tutorial

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  photoshop cs6 + crack djvanillasky 14 9,449 10-31-2018, 10:44 PM
Last Post: Spudbit
  Adobe Photoshop CC 2014 v15.2.0.230 Multilenguaje -(WIN/MAC) Falcons 2 2,977 04-01-2018, 03:50 AM
Last Post: iosriver
  Second Life Cheat : Steal texture & sculpty YoungMoney 1 4,952 03-14-2014, 08:43 AM
Last Post: Zasha