We are working diligently to bring you better content Join V.I.P Today. and become part of the Team!
After you Pay for V.I.P click the Email Us link to email your username
and receipt for Activation
EMAIL US
Membership Options
Thread Rating:
  • 52 Vote(s) - 2.94 Average
I Export then IMPORT and it's a mess...HELP
Sad 
Hello Guest!! You need to Register or to view the content
Those big balls are mesh parts and that's what they look like when you import them via xml. You have to convert those to .dae and upload them via LL's mesh uploader (at a cost).
And watch the cost, I did some jeans, and ended up costing almost 700L to import the .dae. They only cost 150L in world. Although you do end up with a full perm product, just be mindful of your on hand L. Good luck with your importing, though.
Star 
Aaahhh..KK..and I downloaded Meshlab a couple of days ago...I'll try it out...thanks a lot fam♥.
REsPect given for the help;)
What should the settings be to import mesh back in world? It doesn't attach to the Avatar
:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P
good very good link I like!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yes, very nice

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How do I import animations? saekhyun 4 1,220 08-08-2018, 02:18 PM
Last Post: Drebin Dubious
  How to import Wearables (.skin, .hair. alpha, ect) ZeroThe10th 18 14,881 08-15-2017, 12:28 PM
Last Post: SFSDFKSMDKJ