Banned

Thread Started By SloBro

• 74 Vote(s) - 2.91 Average
Rate Thread
Well that didn't take long. I was banned from the other "Goon" forum today. Even after I had over 75 posts and contributed original content for more than half of them. They must see this forum as a threat if they are banning people just for signing up here. True nigs hang here it seems.
[Image: slobro.jpg]

Wow banned for posting on another forum? First time I ever heard of that on the internets. lol
[Image: q3dJm.png]

LOL, that is crazy!

Yeah it is crazy. What the funny part is I just PMed the administrator the other day to ask where I could donate some money to help out as well. I followed all rules, didn't just leech but shared, was willing to donate but just because I joined this fine forum, I'm banned.

Class acts them guys/gals over there... :ThumbsUp:

They're loss is Goonsquad's gain.

(04-10-2013, 08:31 PM)SloBro Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Yeah it is crazy. What the funny part is I just PMed the administrator the other day to ask where I could donate some money to help out as well. I followed all rules, didn't just leech but shared, was willing to donate but just because I joined this fine forum, I'm banned.

Class acts them guys/gals over there... :ThumbsUp:

They're loss is Goonsquad's gain.

Ofcourse they could be slightly irritated over the fact
that their goonshare.net links are copied 1:1 here quite often. :D

Thats probably the original creators feel. Irony :P
[Image: q3dJm.png]

I agree- the ban is probably because of the reposts of their shares especially the goonshare.net, etc.

Drama drama :Nerd:

Those pigs have made a profit from others work long enough, we will make everything freely available for all. A copybot forum getting copied, sounds like justice.

Kind of redundant. :Nerd:

(04-12-2013, 07:46 PM)GoonSquad Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Those pigs have made a profit from others work long enough, we will make everything freely available for all. A copybot forum getting copied, sounds like justice.

Yes indeed.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What Happens After you Get Banned? jagiwig920 2 3,647 10-16-2020, 10:30 AM
Last Post: omegax9
  BANNED !.? maroinen 6 4,396 04-23-2019, 08:48 PM
Last Post: CanaryChuck
  Forum Banned? xyz123 1 23,824 04-18-2017, 12:41 PM
Last Post: Lagomorph