Maitreya Lara compatible meshbody,

Thread Started By MylaAstonia

• 52 Vote(s) - 3.17 Average
Rate Thread
<p style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; font-family: Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; color: rgb(17, 17, 17);">Some nice peeps have been working on a Maitreya Lara compatible meshbody, caled Ruth2.0</p>

<p style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; font-family: Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; color: rgb(17, 17, 17);"> </p>

<p style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; font-family: Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; color: rgb(17, 17, 17);">The project can be found on Github, has a good howto documentation, body, head, hands & feet + several HUD's, </p>

<p style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; font-family: Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; color: rgb(17, 17, 17);"><url href="https://github.com/Outworldz/Ruth">https://github.com/Outworldz/Ruth</url></p>

<p style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; font-family: Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; color: rgb(17, 17, 17);"> </p>

<p style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; font-family: Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; color: rgb(17, 17, 17);">Uploading and compiling, is a bit of a bitch, but I've found some free&ready packages on the grid as well. These also are full perm. I have to see again where, so I can post a LM <br />
<br />
ps. For the guys, there's also a male ava in the git, called Roth</p>

<quote option="'MylaAstonia' pid='64028' dateline='1528338002'"><br />
Can a mod do an edit on this? The topic looks funny, whit all this html-crap in it.</quote><br />

Thanks i needed this

thanks for this.

i am lost where would i find the mesh body

Has anyone found where to get this mesh avitar ?

Need It... Me so Ugly  ;(

Yes I know your pain. Went to this web site and omg what the heck. Where is the ruth mesh body? Can anyone that understands this web site explain it please. thanks
[Image: 1461546507_949iVzl9xNUiCCU.jpg]

Hello,
This is a very good mesh avatar. The hud is really well worked and it allows to wear with a little patience all the clothes on SL. It took me a while to get to configure the hud, adjust, edit the alpha textures but once done it's just superb. This project, once completed will be a great competition for creators who have the hand on the mesh skins and it will force them (I hope) to review their prices down ....

Join the community to get all the information and requests for use follow this link

[To see links please register here]

hello : )))
I've found Ruth in world, you can grab it here :

[To see links please register here]