Hello to all

Thread Started By Giulius

• 28 Vote(s) - 2.71 Average
Rate Thread
Im 54 years old, from italy ...
Quote:My first hobby was .. programming ... start experience approx 20 years ago.
Im a self-taught sw programmer, work on "c, visual basic, php, sql, lua, etc." practically all the nearest class of language. Work on Worpress and Joomla, also for long time on p2p on private network, and my first experience was on BBS system.

My actual passion start approx on 2010 when I discover secondlife, and from this moment 3d World and all its sfumature, is what I absolute preffer, now all my free time is spent to learn on 3d.

Work as creator of object, structure, scripting, for some time as promoter in some place of secondlife, reseller experience done, and various ... such as "Organizator of some fashion wevent", co-creator of stage for Parcel and Sim.

But basically i do a little of all to know how 3d world work, I'm not a person who stands still need to learn sufficient to go to the next stage.
Quote:During this time learn on GIMP & Blender to take up my ability of designer with mesh, etc.My target now is work on human model, and seek around internet information aboout.In research i found some video of GoonSquad that was very useful to improve my experience on blender, so I decided to try and join your group, and meet new friends.

Just to complete my profile, i also work with new generation of 3d world, just to prepare me, from 2 years approx im member of "High Fidelity Project" (fomr the start of project) to create my own 3d world, and wait for project sansar access approval by linden lab to see if im able to create new part of this world.

what else ..
Hope that goonsquad help me, and if possibile maybe give my support to other frineds.

Thanks of accept me in your community
Regards

******IMPORTANT PLEASE READ AND FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS******

Welcome to the GoonSquad CopyBot Forum. Take a look around and learn. Go out into the Virtualworlds and bring back something nice to share.

The First thing to do before you proceed is change your profile image. See image below.

[Image: 8h6EAHk.png?1]

See this section for our Membership Guidelines

[To see links please register here]

See tutorial section before asking questions that may have been answered

Follow this tutorial to learn how to CopyBot items in Second Life and post on the forum

**When downloading Collada/mesh files you must have, at minimum, a general understanding dealing with mesh items and 3D software like Blender, Avastar etc.... .DAE files are not beginner friendly. First you must have an account in Second Life that will allow you to upload mesh files, see here -->

Two important tools you will need with mesh is

and 

** Items that are XML or OXP you can simply upload them into the game via XML import or Linkset import (for .oxp files). (Beginner Friendly) All the textures will upload with the item.

You can host your content on the forum up to 10mb by using the attachment option in your post.

If your content is larger than 10mb use

or

to host your content.

If you are hosting your content on

please see this tutorial 

it is important to include the key with the link or other users cant download it.

You can grab Firestorm Professional here to backup any content in the game here