The Law Of Attraction and Living Happy by Psychic Medium Linda Lauren

Thread Started By Second Life

• 47 Vote(s) - 2.87 Average
Rate Thread
The Law Of Attraction and Living Happy by Psychic Medium Linda Lauren

Being happy should be our first priority in life. I have found that when I am happy, all other things around me fall more into place. I believe we can attract more of what we want in our lives by being happy and positive than by being angry and maudlin. The Law of Attraction tells us that what you focus on, you will attract to you. That is something to empower ourselves with! It means we actually have control as to how things play out for us.

[To see links please register here]

In these high emotional times of politics and issues, it is more important than ever to emphasize what we want and not on what does not really serve us. It all really starts with our daily intentions. According to this universal law, your experiences in life are created and propelled by the thoughts you have. So it is important not to invite into your life the kind of thoughts that defeat that purpose. Here are some ways to help keep attracting to you the things that will enhance your life.
Trust your intuition rather than your emotions when it comes to decision-making to guarantee results that might better suit you.
Lending your attention on thinking about what you want may make them happen more quickly.
Envision things as you want them to be, rather than as they are right now.
Don’t watch TV shows that are negative as to crime or illness, and read and see the local and world news only regarding what you need to know.
Don’t forget to dream, as dreams can guide your intentions.
These suggestions are not foolproof, but I have known them to work for me, as well as my clients and friends I’ve shared with. Switch your thinking to the Law of Attraction and experience and see the difference for yourself. It may not be easy at first because we already have predisposed thinking, but over time, you may be quite surprised at how much more positive life is by attracting what you want as a first priority.
Psychic Medium Linda Lauren can be found hanging out in her Angel Retreat or Meditation Gardens on her Island

originally published on

January 4, 2017 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ways the Color Red Helps by Linda Lauren Second Life 0 1,823 12-07-2016, 03:15 PM
Last Post: Second Life
  Johnathan Hiess Experience : Living Large in SL and RL - Seersha Heart Reporting Second Life 0 2,371 11-08-2016, 03:35 PM
  Sansar democratising VR as a creative medium - Lacy Muircastle reporting... Second Life 0 2,292 09-01-2016, 05:52 AM
  WEST GATES ESTATES - FAMILY ROLEPLAY COMMUNITY BEST QUALITY LIVING IN SL Second Life 0 2,479 07-10-2016, 03:40 AM