Pay With Bitcoin
  • 35 Vote(s) - 2.63 Average
Thread Modes

Goonlife viewer is Shoopedlife
Sahulat Offline
Beginner
Registered

Threads: 4
Kinggoon asked several of us to test goonlife but the viewer kept saying Shoopedlife. He claims that shoopedlife is backdoored, but he hex edited the viewer and gave it to us. So if its backdoored why pass it out to us under the name goonlife? The picture below is my post from his forums stating that the viewer says shoopedlife.

[Image: akoO0.jpg]

GoonSquad Bot Offline
Administrator
Administrators

Threads: 39
@Sahulat although we do appreciate the information regarding this matter, please do not bring drama from another forum here. We have thoroughly tested shoopedlife and it is not backdoored. We test and disect viewers before releasing them to the public.

Farid Offline
Beginner
Registered

Threads: 13
Why would someone want Shoopedlife? DarkStorm is perfect!
Backdoors? Change password every time. C'est la vie....

dr.fuxed Offline
Soldier Goon
Goon Member Rank #1

Threads: 10
(03-21-2013, 05:28 AM)Farid Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Why would someone want Shoopedlife? DarkStorm is perfect!

Dude I don't think your getting it. ShoopedLife does not have any backdoors.
as proven by the OP. This fake ass prick Kinggoon steals shoopedlife changes its xmls and text strings to look like another viewer. spreads a rumour that shooped has backddoors then tries to make out his is clean which is in fact Shoopedlife. This proves this guy is fucking desperate. has no coders left cause he screwed them all over. the likes of Neil(neillife), Sax,llgetowner Fcteam(Incognito), simms. The fact that he cant even use a hexeditor properly and got caught is laughable.

zimmer
Unregistered

(03-22-2013, 07:18 AM)dr.fuxed Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(03-21-2013, 05:28 AM)Farid Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Why would someone want Shoopedlife? DarkStorm is perfect!

as proven by the OP. This fake ass prick Kinggoon steals shoopedlife changes its xmls and text strings to look like another viewer. spreads a rumour that shooped has backddoors then tries to make out his is clean which is in fact Shoopedlife. This proves this guy is fucking desperate. has no coders left cause he screwed them all over. the likes of Neil(neillife), Sax,llgetowner Fcteam(Incognito), simms. The fact that he cant even use a hexeditor properly and got caught is laughable.

I lol'd really freaking hard. That is all. Also it is not hard to see that king has been fail boating for a long ass time now. Least this site cares about it's users safety, and at least tries to check for back doors.

Farid Offline
Beginner
Registered

Threads: 13
(03-22-2013, 07:18 AM)dr.fuxed Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

as proven by the OP.

Not my point. At the moment DarkStorm simply makes best SL exports
in case you want to use your stuff outside SL as well.
If the copies a viewer makes are no good.... I could
use Second Life viewer instead.
I keep switching between Incognito and DarkStorm
these days, depending on what I want to export.
But others.... no, no, no!

antonella
Unregistered

compliments, very good

LMAO
Unregistered

So there almost the same then, but Goon is for the Goonies

travis trane
Unregistered

thhannks Smile

thhannks Smile

thhannks Smile