Newbie here , needing help!

Thread Started By arwuin

• 59 Vote(s) - 2.88 Average
Rate Thread
I am sorry for the dumb questions but since i dont play second life i have no idea what im doing. I downloaded firestorm viewer and i made a registration . So my questions are: How to to download the things i like from the market place? Why the collada file sometimes is invisible in blender or broken ? How to get the full meshes of what i need since i want to edit them for another game? Thank you very much i'de appraciate any suggestions and tips!

1. How to to download the things i like from the market place?
If, your getting directly from Marketplace you it will automatically be uploaded in your inventory once you enter your "Username & Password". 

2. Why the collada file sometimes is invisible in blender or broken?

You are not uploading them properly, check out our tutorials on how to upload mesh. 

3. How to get the full meshes of what i need since i want to edit them for another game?
You can use blender to edit the mesh and change the format. 

Thank you very much for your reply !

NP, hope it helped:)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Newbie here. Easiest way to mod rigged items? sinykk 0 1,240 03-19-2019, 06:53 PM
Last Post: sinykk