Sharing is Caring

Thread Started By sexylatina

• 79 Vote(s) - 2.91 Average
Rate Thread
Heart 
We are happy to see you here at GoonSquad. Please remember that Sharing is Caring. If you have something to share, upload it in the appropriate section. You might have something that you think is not worth sharing, post it anyway someone else might find it useful.

If you come here and only take shares you will get Banned swiftly. For each item you take from the forum add an item. Think of it like this 1 download equals 1 upload.

You can share anything on the forum from Second Life items, music, books, movies, software, source codes etc...

After you reach the GoonSquad member rank you will not have to reply to take shares anymore and all links will be visible.

After that grab a copybot viewer from here

[To see links please register here]

and go out into the world and get some shit for the Squad!!!

1. You can watch this

to learn how to properly post content on the forum
2. Learn how to export mesh from Second Life

3. Learn how to import mesh into Second Life

4. Learn how to export Skins, animations, clothing etc..

5. Learn How to import Skins, animations, clothing etc..

6. Learn how to create UUID AOs from note cards

[Image: sharing%2Bis%2Bcaring.png]

Hey Sexylatina, I agree "Sharing is Caring" so lets get our post on. While we get our post on, lets win us some L$ while we are at it! :)

COME JOIN IN!!!!

I agree "Sharing is Caring"

:Nerd:

i have so much good stuff in my inventory just dont know how to share them here also dont know how to save them to my computer too. most of them are mesh so im completely noob hope some day i can find it out but you guys are already doing an awesome job thank you :D

Heart 
yay i love sharing and caring!
when i have something to share, i try my best to give it away
when i'm in need of something, i hope someone will share with me :Adore:

I have to agree with merwosum... I have no idea how to dl stuff from inventory....was just thinking today would love to be able to take a lot of my stuff and put it on my hard drive.......but am lost.... heck I bought some vehicles today.....can't even figure out how to adjust and drive..... for someone as old as me, it sucks to be a noob....sigh:Crying:

I have to agree with merwosum,and Enaud ... I have no idea how to dl stuff from inventory
I hope that little by little we will contribute our grain of sand
I like this forum and I thank all the efforts made

What file format should the file be in? Thanks

look at the tutorials.

i agree im tryna learn how to share :ThumbsUp:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Remember the key when Sharing Condoms 9 19,045 05-16-2021, 10:42 PM
Last Post: DrMcBlarg