Pay With Bitcoin
  • 16 Vote(s) - 3.56 Average
Thread Modes

help with up loading
lilith969 Offline
OlD ScHoOl
Goonsquad

Threads: 36
Ok, I need help with up loading to this site. I up loaded the other day. I put an animation in a zip file and I up loaded. Today I do the same thing I did the other day and I can't get nothing right. What am I doing wrong. Can someone please explain how to up load to this site. I'm trying to share and I don't understand how to do it. Thank you

IAmFireProof Offline
Goonsquad Member
Goonsquad

Threads: 7
how are you uploading? through the attachment program/thing, or through mediafire or something of a sort? is there an error or does it just wanna be a dick to you?

lilith969 Offline
OlD ScHoOl
Goonsquad

(04-22-2016, 08:08 AM)IAmFireProof Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.how are you uploading? through the attachment program/thing, or through mediafire or something of a sort? is there an error or does it just wanna be a dick to you?

I've tried with the attachment program. I got it to work one time. When I tried to up load again nothing happens. I've tried with MEGA but have no clue how to use it. I've tried the tiny pic I can't figure that out. Its in german. I can't seem to get anything to work on this site. I can't find any tutorials on any of these subjects. I did find one tutorial onhow to download from MEGA but I know how to do that. I'velooked on this site for help, I asked for help, I just can't figure this out. Can some one PLEASE HELP ME. Crying Crying Crying Thank you , Lilith969
[Image: 1461546507_949iVzl9xNUiCCU.jpg]

ZeroThe10th Offline
Sleeping in Cyberspace
GoonSquad Mentor

Threads: 907
Theres some documentation on this in the tutorial section but, I am seeing tha tthis is a problem soI'll make a welcome video explaining how to use the site properly so please stand by until then.

lilith969 Offline
OlD ScHoOl
Goonsquad

(04-24-2016, 08:53 AM)ZeroThe10th Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Theres some documentation on this in the tutorial section but, I am seeing tha tthis is a problem soI'll make a welcome video explaining how to use the site properly so please stand by until then.

Thank you so very much. I looked through everything in the tutorial section. There are a few links that just don't work anymore. Crying Thank you again and I will patiently wait.
[Image: 1461546507_949iVzl9xNUiCCU.jpg]