こんにちは!~

Thread Started By Miyu

• 13 Vote(s) - 2.54 Average
Rate Thread
Hello!~

My name is Miyu. It's very nice to meet you!

I've been an SL member for over 7 years now, but it wasn't until recently that I started to become interested in exploring and experiencing SL in new and interesting ways.

I've recently taken an interest in networking and internet/computer security. I also occasionally enjoy programming and playing D&D/Pathfinder!

My favorite game recently was Undertale. I enjoy Anime, and Japanese food/culture.

I look forward to getting to know you :>

Welcome to the family, Miyu. It's an honor having you.

Dispite the popular belief, it not all griefers and botters here. We're from all sides of the spectrum with a wealth of knowledge unique to anything you can find elsewhere.
What our brothers and sisters use that knowledge for is up to them. Many of them are successful estate and shop owners who used the tools here to master their skills.

The only thing we ask is that you share and give back.