getting around all second life bans lol

Thread Started By lawly

• 68 Vote(s) - 3.18 Average
Rate Thread
Hi, got banned from second life about 400+ times, permanently. I been able to get around it by having to change my ip address, my HD serial number, my MAC address, etc, etc, however I believe they have started to ban me a little "harder" in desparation and I think being able to use a "hacked viewer" that doesn't give them that information would make it much less cumbersome for me. I hate their TOS, f*** their rules and procedures, and I just enjoy logging on and spitting on the Lindens faces in front of them to make them feel helpless, while getting on mic and doing and saying whatever the f*** i want on their little fantasy land video game. That is my intent, any help with that in order to make their little banning attemps useless, would be much appreciated. Thanks lol

Messages In This Thread
getting around all second life bans lol - by lawly - 07-22-2017, 05:03 PM