Introduction, questions, comments

Thread Started By aphoenixburning

• 21 Vote(s) - 2.95 Average
Rate Thread
Hello, (again)
I was here briefly about a year ago, or at least I downloaded a viewer and I tried to read the tutorial. I had some minor successes but mostly failure. I think most stuff I wanted to try was mesh, or a combination of mesh and prim work and so I really didn't have anything great to contribute back to the group, and I gave up.  I thought I would try again, but the problem I have now is I am on a macbook (before I was on a older PC) so I don't know which viewer will work with a macbook - I will be looking as I post here through forum posts but I am a little confused also seems I signed up on another forum and are there two forums or.. a newer / older one - discontinued or someone else is running a forum with a similiar name ?   Anyhow. I'm a 'mature' computer user.. over 50, retired, geeky, bored grandmother of four.. Waves hello to everyone. Thanks in advance for your help and nice to meet everyone. 'Christy'.

Messages In This Thread
Introduction, questions, comments - by aphoenixburning - 06-20-2017, 05:24 PM
RE: - by Optimus Prime - 06-20-2017, 05:48 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Heart Greetings and questions :3 Berlin 5 2,386 06-29-2019, 07:45 PM
Last Post: Optimus Prime
  Hello, Im new and just have a few questions. Asukax 1 1,940 05-24-2017, 08:13 PM
Last Post: Optimus Prime