Overwhelmed and confused

Thread Started By MissV

• 61 Vote(s) - 3.2 Average
Rate Thread
I have learned how to pull mesh out of SL i think. What i am trying to figure out is how to get in back into SL in a usuable format. I have even gone to the forums here and downloaded something to try and see if i could import that but i cannot figure it out. I know there are many tutorials out there but none seem to be explaining it to me in a way i understand 

my list of questions:
​1. the way i have exported an item from sl is i use the pie menu and click more twice and then save as then collada. then i have been told to repeat the process but insted of collada i click backup whih is supposed to get the texture. Correct?

​2. I assume i cannot then just import them right after exporting so i would love someone to give me a tutorial for the steps in between. i wold prefer a written one as i do better with words.

3. with the things people have shared what are the steps to get those into SL?

​If this is in the wrong forum i apologize. Thanks in advance.

Messages In This Thread
Overwhelmed and confused - by MissV - 04-21-2017, 05:35 PM
RE: Overwhelmed and confused - by Lagomorph - 04-23-2017, 11:37 AM
RE: Overwhelmed and confused - by MissV - 04-29-2017, 03:14 PM
RE: Overwhelmed and confused - by DarkPopsicle - 05-17-2017, 02:07 PM
RE: Overwhelmed and confused - by HendrikJan - 06-07-2017, 02:15 AM
RE: Overwhelmed and confused - by SimiP - 07-08-2017, 03:50 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I am confused about Rigging Sir_Fabz 2 2,088 03-10-2020, 08:29 PM
Last Post: Sir_Fabz