Second Life Copybot Forum
I need help with Marvelous Designer install - Printable Version

+- Second Life Copybot Forum (https://secondlifecopybot.com)
+-- Forum: THE LOUNGE (https://secondlifecopybot.com/Forum-THE-LOUNGE)
+--- Forum: Request (https://secondlifecopybot.com/Forum-Request)
+--- Thread: I need help with Marvelous Designer install (/Thread-I-need-help-with-Marvelous-Designer-install)

I need help with Marvelous Designer install - lilith969 - 04-05-2016

Hello Guest!! You need to Register or to view the content

RE: Help with DM - D0gstar - 04-10-2016

(04-05-2016, 03:07 AM)lilith969 Wrote: DM
What exactly is DM?

RE: Help with DM - lilith969 - 04-11-2016

(04-10-2016, 04:37 PM)D0gstar Wrote:

What exactly is DM?

Marvelous Designer.... :ThumbsUp:

RE: Help with DM - D0gstar - 04-11-2016

(04-11-2016, 08:50 AM)lilith969 Wrote:

What exactly is DM?

aaaaaaaahhhh I see. Okay, as I'm not sure wich version you've downloaded, or what exactly you don't understand.

If the actual instalation is the problem -  then copy the "read me" here and we can go through it together

Or

Tell us what exactly is not working for you and we can try help. 

The devil's in the details  ^^

RE: Help with DM - lilith969 - 04-13-2016

(04-11-2016, 04:58 PM)D0gstar Wrote:

What exactly is DM?

aaaaaaaahhhh I see. Okay, as I'm not sure wich version you've downloaded, or what exactly you don't understand.

If the actual instalation is the problem -  then copy the "read me" here and we can go through it together

Or

Below is the read me file that I got from MD after I un zipped the file. Can someone explain in more detail how to do this? I really want MD but I'm really unsure how to install and then how to use the crack file. I'm old school (means I'm  not as computer savy as some of you very smart ones are) Please explain like I'm a 5 year old. But the 5  year old could do it.  :D

Install

Replace CLO_Enterprise_OnlineAuth_x64.exe in C:\Program Files\CLO Enterprise OnlineAuth

Put haspdinst.exe into C:\Program Files\CLO Enterprise OnlineAuth and run haspdinst.exe -purge

Merge the Enterprise.reg file

Make sure to block the app with a Firewall

---Special bundle of Kudos to n0MAD for haspdinst! Thank you bro :) ---

N-joy.

RE: Help with DM - lilith969 - 05-06-2016

(04-13-2016, 09:53 AM)lilith969 Wrote:
(04-11-2016, 04:58 PM)D0gstar Wrote:

What exactly is DM?

Or

Below is the read me file that I got from MD after I un zipped the file. Can someone explain in more detail how to do this? I really want MD but I'm really unsure how to install and then how to use the crack file. I'm old school (means I'm  not as computer savy as some of you very smart ones are) Please explain like I'm a 5 year old. But the 5  year old could do it.  :D

Install

Replace CLO_Enterprise_OnlineAuth_x64.exe in C:\Program Files\CLO Enterprise OnlineAuth

Put haspdinst.exe into C:\Program Files\CLO Enterprise OnlineAuth and run haspdinst.exe -purge

Merge the Enterprise.reg file

Make sure to block the app with a Firewall

---Special bundle of Kudos to n0MAD for haspdinst! Thank you bro :) ---

N-joy.

Please read above comments. Does anyone know how to do this? Can someone explain it with a bit more detail. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE :Laugh: :Laugh: :Laugh:

RE: I need help with Marvelous Designer install - Pixel Duster - 05-06-2016

Hi Lilith!

There is an .exe file included with the crack folder. You have to copy and replace the one in the program's files (usually c:\Program Files (x86)\Marvelous Designer. Then click on the registry file and it will warn/tell you it's changing the registry. The program will work, but it needs to be blocked in the firewall or as soon as you reconnect to the internet, it's game over. If you search your computer for firewall it's with one with advanced security.

If you need help I'm on skype for a little while. [email protected]

RE: I need help with Marvelous Designer install - Pixel Duster - 05-06-2016

Well, I just tried to get iClone and didn't block the documents directory, and got zapped. (and by that I mean it just revoked the serial number. No biggie. Might try again later) From what I saw it really wasn't that interesting anyway but I didn't have time to dig into the mocap stuff.

I'm calling it a day - just remember new inbound/outbound rules in the firewall blocking the program directory. Muy importante. If you go through it step by step once you'll be able to crack most software. (provided it has a crack, I don't know how to do that) With the bigger ones like Maya, etc... I also had to block/remove the license manager app. 

As I recall MD wasn't too bad.

RE: I need help with Marvelous Designer install - SisterApril - 11-10-2016

(05-06-2016, 09:08 PM)Pixel Duster Wrote: Hi Lilith!

There is an .exe file included with the crack folder. You have to copy and replace the one in the program's files (usually c:\Program Files (x86)\Marvelous Designer. Then click on the registry file and it will warn/tell you it's changing the registry. The program will work, but it needs to be blocked in the firewall or as soon as you reconnect to the internet, it's game over. If you search your computer for firewall it's with one with advanced security.

If you need help I'm on skype for a little while. [email protected]

This is where I get stuck I rarely use windows and have no clue where/what a registry file is[Image: lightbulb.gif]